Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Park

We get together once a month with the kids and play. We went to Sugar House park and had a great time. Here is the crew.
Micaela had so much fun going down the slide with all the other kids. She is getting more independent and wanting to go without her mommy to play and do whatever she wants.

She went through the tunnel and down the slides soo many times. She couldn't get enough! Below, Cameron wanted to race her, but Micaela isn't very competitive yet. She liked it better when Cameron would go down and then she'd go.

And then we celebrated Mommy's birthday with some yummy cookies. Can you tell that I LOVED them?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Such cute pictures! I just wish it would really start to warm up. But the rain is nice, saves on our water bill. I can't believe your already 22 weeks! So exciting.