Monday, September 15, 2008

It has been a while since I have updated the blog so here are a few pictures that I have taken since then.

We went to Jim and Sue's for a pre-utah party and they had these cool, funky glasses. Micaela thought they were pretty cool. They even matched her shirt.


Micaela is now in the stage where we group things up and/or line them up in a row. She is a neat and tidy girl, which I should be proud of..but it sometimes scares me. ha ha




Here I am at Fan Fest with my friend Kaley Tate. We had fun walking around on the field..holding hands and playing. Kaley was pretty shy at first, but let Micaela lead her around...so cute!!!
And this is from the last Utah game against Utah State. It was a pretty rough game..for mommy and Micaela. But at least the Utes won and that made it all worth it! Above we are with Great Grandma Ewing, Aunt Nicole, Grandma Ewing and Uncle Tucker - they all helped keep Micaela entertained with CANDY and goodies.




No comments: