
Micaela set up for a tea party, and asked me to put Taylor on the picnic blanket. At first she was mad that he started playing with the cups, as if she didn't realize that this would happen anyway (he has been mobile for 2 months now).

I told her that he was just drinking his tea....then she was ok with it and started playing. I was taking pictures of them with my camera and then switched to take a picture with my phone. She took my camera and started taking pictures with it, she took the one below. We were both taking pictures and trying to get him to laugh. We were laughing and playing around, and having a good time.

She put the camera down and that is when the waterworks began. She was so upset that he had messed up her tea party set up. He was in the process of messing it up as we were taking pictures, but she wasn't worried about it then.
Taylor is going to give Micaela a run for her money...I can't wait to see what happens when he can walk!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment