Thursday, June 19, 2008

Marriage Tag...
How long have you been married? 5 years
How old is your spouse? 29
Who eats more? I do (especially now that I am pregnant)
Who said I love you first? Josh
Who is taller? Josh
Who sings better? He does - I am ok, but I only sing to Micaela
Who is smarter? Josh
Who controls the T.V. remote? he does..and it drives me nuts! :)
Whose temper is worse? Mine
Who does the laundry? Me
Who does the dishes? both of us - whoever gets to them first
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who cooks dinner? Both of us - I used to never cook..but am getting much better at it
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Josh
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine
Who has more friends? We both have a fair amount
Who has more siblings? Josh - 2 sisters and 1 brother
Who wears the pants in the family? Me
And I tag.... whoever wants to join the fun!

3 comments:

gabeandstef said...

cute i love that you can admit josh is smarter and that you have the worest temper

Jenn said...

I love tags! It's a great way to get to know a little more about your friends.

gabeandstef said...

Cute new blog I love it!!!! How did you do it?