Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Our Little Helper
Every Tuesday is garbage day, so every Monday night Josh goes around the house and empties all of the garbage cans from every room. I am usually working when this goes on and Micaela will come into the office (while I am working) and whisper.."mom do you have any trash?" And I usually say "yes I do", and she comes in and takes it from me. Well, last night I was off early enough to see this process in action. As soon as Josh said.."ok Micaela lets get all the garbage"..she got all excited and said "OK! I'll go ask Mommy if she has any"..she ran into the office (which I wasn't there) and said "mommy do you have any...oohh mommy not workin". But still ran over to the trash to empty it. She was running around the house so excited because she got to help Daddy with the trash. It was so dang cute. It warms your heart when you see them THAT excited over something so little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute! And I love the new blog!
That is so cute I just adore Micaela she is so cute and has a great personality
Post a Comment