We want to let you know how everything is going with Micaela and Taylor. They are growing fast, and would like to share their new discoveries.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Getting Ready
I have such great friends...we all got together and got pedicures. It was fun - nice to get out of the house and enjoy my friends before this baby comes. We are now a little more than a week away and I have all the neutral clothes washed and a few girl and a few boy clothes as well. I have the diaper bag packed and now just need to get my bag packed. WE are READY!!!
2 comments:
Totatlly the best way to get ready for the baby! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to find out what you guys will be having.
looks like fun wish i could have made it dang it.
Post a Comment