Friday, October 24, 2008

Micaela makes my DAY!!

Micaela always makes me laugh..but I don't think I have laughed this hard in weeks!!! I was writing down a recipe and I looked over and Micaela was talking to her bear...she was saying "oh are you hungry..ok I'll feed you" and lifts up her shirt and proceeds to breast feed her bear just like Mommy does with Taylor. I asked her.."what cha doing Micaela???"..she just looked at me and said matter of factly..."feeding my bear." I was laughing so hard, I almost couldn't take the picture.Right after this she drags me into her room so we could get Tia and Lucy (her dolls) ready to watch the fireworks. She LOVES to watch Max and Ruby and this show only comes on at 430 every day - so we have maybe seen 3 episodes in 4 months. But the one we watched yesterday was about Max and Ruby watching fireworks...she amazes me. Again I was laughing the whole time she set up for the firework show. When we finally sat down she kept saying...oohh look how beauTiful!
I'd also like to add that she likes to play her "music" (her CD's) and then dance around the house singing to them. Which it also amazes me that she knows almost every song and what song is next. Lately she has added that she NEEDS to wear her skirt. So EVERY morning this week she has had to put on a skirt and then play her music. SUCH a girl!

And then for my sweet little boy! I can NOT believe he is 3 weeks old today. Time has went by so fast...before you know it he will be 1. EEK! I will admit that having 2 is NOTHING like I imagined. :) Don't get me wrong, I love being a mommy and love having them both, but it is definitely challenging at times.

Some of you may or may not know my brother..but we think Taylor looks like him! He even has his temper. When he gets mad..he is MAD other than that he's very mellow! Let's just pray he doesn't grow up like Brock. ha ha..love ya Brock.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Both your kids are adorable! I can't believe Taylor is already 3 weeks too! We need to come visit. Zack had a cold so we didn't want to come over until he got better then I got a cold sore.. ew. So now we are both better!

Jenni and Chad Stewart said...

That's cute. I saw Lilly "nurse" her bear the other day too. I just watched her and smiled - - I should have asked her about it to see what she would say. It is definitely busy to add another child to your family, but doesn't it just amaze you the things your older child learns from having another little one around? Micaela is the cutest little mother!