Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pictures!!

We finally got pictures taken of the kids. We were going to go to Kiddie Kandids, but Candice told me about this lady who came to her house and did them for her. She doesn't charge that much and she gives you all the proofs and a CD of all the pictures. She is just starting her business, but she is very professional and has great ideas, so I decided to try her. She came to our house last Saturday and she did an AWESOME job. Her name is Heather Bird and her blog, if you want to check it out, is http://heatherbirdphotography.typepad.com/. There are a few pictures of us on her blog that she took...I think they turned out so CUTE! I tried to figure out how to copy those pictures onto my blog, but of course couldn't figure it out. :)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

OMG, those pictures of your kids are adorable! My favorite are the ones of Micaela holding Taylor. She is such a good big sister!