Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagged - Thanks Nicki

RULES

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

HMM...

1. I also HATE to clean bathrooms. As I am sitting here typing, Josh is cleaning the bathrooms because I am going to clean the house tomorrow...ha ha!
2. I like the Broncos, cheer for them and love to go to their home games. But I don't really follow them. There are times people will ask me who they are playing week after week and I am not sure. So really, I am not a very good fan at all. :)
3. If I know what I like at a restaurant, I will order it over and over again. I don't care if its simple as spaghetti, I would rather spend money on something I KNOW I like than waste it on trying something new. Josh hates this about me.
4. I LOVE bread. I could eat bread all day long if I had to.
5. I met Josh at Continental. Here is how we met....He made a comment about the Broncos who lost that very day. I didn't know he was a fan as well, so I told him to "Shut the hell up". Yep, and that got him.
6. I don't really like to cook. I LOVE to bake, but when it comes to cooking I'm not good at it. I am getting better at this because of Micaela, but it has taken me 27 years.
7. I went to College in Rocksprings for 2 years and almost every weekend I would drive back to Kemmerer, my home town, to spend the weekends with my parents. Don't ask me why now, but for some reason being at home with mom and dad sounded like more fun. ??? Shelby and I did have some great wekeends though - huh shelb!

I am tagging Shelby, Jen, Stefanie...and that is it. I know I am supposed to do 7, but I am only doing 3. :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Yes we did have some fun. Just saying "Rock Springs" brought back all sorts of memories. AGGGHHH! Not sure I really want to remember!