We went to the Utah vs Oregon basketball game. This was Taylor's first

game ever, and he did great. He LOVED all the excitement. He normally doesn't like to just sit on your lap - you usually have to be up walking around or bouncing him. He sat on Josh's lap the whole game and even fell asleep at the end. Lucky for him, he now gets to go to another one :) Micaela enjoyed the treats, I mean game, too.

We are always saying that Taylor looks like my brother, Brock, but how can you not..look at him??!!!
And this one in his cute "skiing" outfit (thanks

Brian!!), I was trying to take a few pictures for x-mas cards, but this is the only one that turned out. So Stinkin cute if I say so myself! :)
2 comments:
Such a cute picture! That's awesome that your kids so good at the game!
Post a Comment