Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4 month check up for Taylor

Taylor is 4 months old now and he is getting soo big! He weighs 15.8 and is 25 inches which is 60 percentile for weight and 50th percentile in his height. He's a CHUNK! We have started him on rice cereal in hopes that he would sleep through the night, but it hasn't worked yet :( Right now he gets up twice in the night so hopefully he'll start to sleep a little longer! He also rolled over from his back to his front last weekend, he hasn't done it again of course. He is almost on his belly below but he can't get over his elbow.

He won't keep his hands out of his mouth long enough to even roll the rest of the way over. It is soo funny - it makes me laugh.
I love this picture. Micaela LOVES her little brother still, it's great. We were getting ready for bed and she wanted him to lay next to her while I sang her bedtime songs. He layed there and let her cuddle him until I was done. I can not wait until they are able to talk and play together...I hope they are best friends!

No comments: