Saturday, February 28, 2009
Where do you think?
When Micaela takes naps she likes to wear her "comfy" pants, and some days we don't get out of these comfy pants after nap. So the other day Josh came home from work and was planning on going to Home Depot as soon as I went to work. Josh asked her to change into her jeans and she said she didn't want to. But we kept insisting that she go into her room and change. She went into her room and didn't return. Finally after about 5 minutes, Josh went in there and said. "Where are your pants, Micaela"..she replied "Where do you think"! Josh came out of her room and I could tell he was trying not to laugh and I asked what she said.. "Where do you think!" We both couldn't keep from laughing. I could listen to her talk all day long - you just never know what she is going to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment